Thursday 16 May 2013

I'm so sad

One day I'm swimming under the sea and I heard somebody talking about me. I said to my self  Why are they talking about me?. and i asked them "are you talking about me"? they said "Yes"! I asked "Why?" "Because your a slimy, scary and dirty sea monster" they said. "I look like you"! they said "Yes" you look like us but were clean and you are so dirty" they said I said to my self again! even I'm scary, slimy and dirty I am a good sea monster and I started to cry. The next day, in the morning, the people who were talking about me they said Were so so sorry and I said It's ok "Do you want to play with us" they asked. I said "ok let's go"! I will never be sad again. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7