Wednesday 30 October 2013

So forgetful 4

The wing blew harshly against their faces. That night when they all returned home to eat dinner  the mum said something exciting, ‘I have been thinking about something lately, when you guys went to places and stuff, I  think something has happend, Something big! We need a dog! ‘’ She said. ‘’Why?’’ The boy asked. ‘’Really! Can we we please have a husky’’ Begged the girl being very Perky. ‘’No, No, Don’t go to far. What?’ The guy said. ‘’Yea, I just think my lucky  pendant got stolen last night, You know the one, silver one’’ The mum said. ‘Well, you have many sliver pendants’’ the Dad said. ‘’Yea’’ agreed the boy.  ‘’Um how can I discribe it. Um , I know! The one Charlotte used to play with. Oh No! Where is Charlottle!’’ Screamed the Mum. ‘Charlotte! I almost Forgot! The dadremembered, ‘I think.. Um... I don’t know.’’ The boy said. ‘’Where is she?’’ Said the girl. ‘’What! You lost Charlotte! She was the best child we have had! How could you’’ The dad said.  ‘’Um, We are listening’’ The girl corrected. ‘Dont’t ever blame me!’’ yelled the mum. The dad sighed, then there was a awkward silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7