Wednesday 10 July 2013

The Bat who couldn't Fly!

Once upon a time there was a bat couple the male bat was called Spooky and the lady bat was called Tasha and they were married few years ago and they were expecting a child or two but the bat couple was very patient but one day it all changed. " Spooky can you please make me some black tea please " asked Tasha " sure thing black tea coming right up " replied Spooky, after a few minutes Spooky came in with a delicious black tea " mm this is fabulous Spooky " replied Tasha " why thank you " answered Spooky " I can't wait till our children are born " replied Tasha " me too now you need some rest ill make dinner tonight " asked Spooky. Once Tasha went to rest Spooky was really excited and he couldn't be patient so he woke Tasha up but Tasha need to go to the hostpital Spooky took her to the bat hostpital. After two hours the baby bats were born, Spooky was very happy. Five years later it was time for the bats to fly, the first bat could fly in seconds but the second one couldn't fly at all, the parents were worried about their bat. After many years the first bat went to look after his self but the second one couldn't go because he needed to fly and he really wanted to fly so he left home and tried to find another place where animals couldn't fly until he found a bunny "hello little bunny my name is Blacky whats your name? '' asked Blacky " my name is Caramel nice to meet you,Blacky aren't you supposed to fly instead of walking " replied Caramel " I can't fly for some reason but I'm going to fly some day" replied Blacky and off he went. His next stop was a pig " hello pig my name is Blacky whats your name? " asked Blacky " hello Blacky my name is Pinky aren't you supposed to fly?" asked Pinky " I can't fly for some reason " replied Blacky and off he went and his last stop was a Cow " hello cow my name is Blacky whats your name? " asked Blacky " Hello Blacky my name is Spotty and your not flying today how come? " asked Spotty " I can't fly for some reason " replied Blacky " you should believe in your self " replied Spotty, Blacky listened to Spotty's advice and went home. It was dark when Blacky came home, Blacky flapped his wings slowly and closed his eyes and slowly he was flying and it was amazing Blacky's parents came outside and they smiled at him and Blacky could look after his self and he was so happy he was heading to Spotty and that his advice worked!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7