Wednesday 3 July 2013

The sky tower

Wow I'm so high. My legs are shaking. Im in the tall sky tower. Im wobbling. Wow creepy guess what I just saw someone jumping from the top to the bottom of the sky tower. Id scream so loud I might not be able to talk for an hour. In the weekend as you can tell I went to the sky tower with my Oma, Opa, Mum,Rob, Curtis and I. It was very scary because it was so high up. I had butterflies in my stomach and it was rumbling ( not because I'm hungry ). When I was in the elevator I was scarred the most because it had glass floor and the elevator went really fast. Imagine ridding a roller coaster and looking down when your on it. Its fast like that but not as fast . But trust me it goes a bit fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7