Friday 14 June 2013

Clocks


Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock...  Do you know how to tell the time, because I do, and it’s super helpful.  If you wear a watch it will help you to not be late, you’ll learn to tell the time better because you’re wearing it all day, you’ll be super styley and it makes you look smart.

1: Are you ever late to things? Because I’m not!  I always have a watch on my hand to give me a guideline to what the time is.  Imagine you being late to school, when you walk in the class all your teacher is wanting to do is growl at you.  If only you’d put your watch on in the morning! If you have a meeting and you are not wearing your watch, you could walk in late. When you walk in everyone is going to stare at you and you’re going to get that embarrassed feeling you get when you’re late to something.  You could solve these problems by wearing a watch everyday.

2: If you have a watch on you at all times, it will help you get better at telling the time, because you will have it on for most of the day.  So for an example. If you were at the mall and your mum told you to meet her outside the Warehouse at 11:45 am, you could check your clock anytime and anywhere. But if you didn’t know how to tell the time and didn’t even have a watch on you, you would have no idea what so ever what the time was, and what time is was for you to meet your mum, or whoever is picking you up.

3: Do you like to be styley? Because I know that I do. Imagine having all sorts of different watches, and wearing a different one out everyday. Wouldn’t that be awesome. Well you could have all sorts of different watches if you wore them and knew how to tell the time. I may have just one watch but I wear it alot. All though it may just be one watch this watch is black leather, so I think that its pretty styley. If you did start to buy more watches and wear them
more, people would think that you’re way more styley than what you used to be. Plus it makes you look really smart, because then if people aren’t wearing a watch themselves the can ask you.

So those are reasons why I think people should wear a watch all the time.

1 comment:

  1. HG, you have worked very hard to learn about how you can add paragraphs to your writing. You have shown that you are starting to understand them in this piece of writing. I feel like I should get my watch fixed so that I can wear it again! Miss S.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7