Thursday 28 November 2013

Bubbles


Bubbles


SLAM! the door went as I rushed outside to find the most amazing sight. The birds singing, the flowers blooming. I blew my bubbles, emptying the container as I blew the biggest bubble ever... It was HUGE! It was the size of me. What would you do if you saw a bubble as big as you? I don't know about you ... but I would jump in!

So I did! It was really fun.  At last the bubble rose off the ground taking me with it! I was terrified, I just thought maybe I shouldn't of hopped into the bubble in the first place. "Ohh" I sighed I will never ever see my family again. By then I looked all around, it was calm and misty and it all seemed mysterious then POP! AAAGH! I was already falling through the clouds smack! smack! smack! I was continuing to smack my face across the leaves as if it was slowing me down then thump! on to the cold hard ground.

It was lonely? I heard a really strange sound, it sounded like this "hub glub lub lub." I took a closer look it was a tribe of short elves. It sounded like they were saying "hup two three four" or something. I took a step back so they wouldn't see me but it was too late they saw me they ran over and started pointing at me and saying some weird words like "oga oga boo boo!" They bumped me up on a chair that looked really fancy. It's almost like they were making me their king or something? But I had to face the facts I was alone and cold.

So I had to let them take me. It took really long to get to get there but there it was the biggest palace I've ever seen! It was made out of gold and silver! The bathroom, the kitchen and even the throne... the throne was gold carved with silver. The front door had a sigh saying THE BSG PALACE it meant the bronze silver gold palace. The cups you drank out of were bronze, the the table was bronze... You name it.. everything was either bronze, silver or gold.

Finally once having a tour around the palace, they dropped me off in the throne room then sat me down in the golden throne. They took a step back and looked at me strangely then one of them took a step forward and placed a bronze, silver and gold crown on my head. Then there was a silence it was a very long silence then they started to cheer and celebrate and from then on I knew I was the king of the bronze silver gold palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7