Friday 22 November 2013

Lightning - Strikes Back - Series 1

Boom... Slam... Crash! Lightning was striking everywhere. Mouse our cat and cat our mouse were really really scared. Surprisingly both of them don’t hate each other. Mouse (The cat) was on my lap and cat (The mouse) was on mouse, snuggling into his soft silky ginger fur. Everybody in the house was asleep apart from me (Well mouse and cat to). I was pretty sure that mum and dad were asleep, because if one of them couldn’t get to sleep they would come out and watch the tele. My tummy started rumbling, so I went into the fridge, opened the door and their it was. My big, massive, giant, jumbo birthday cake. I forget to tell you that it was going my birthday tomorrow. I was turning 9 and I was meant to be going to a place called, Tree Adventures but it don’t think I will be because of this horrible weather. Boom... Smash... Slam! The lightning was still going off like crazy, I heard another big boom. It must off struck the big acorn tree outside. I went to my room and put my big puffer jacket on, and ran outside. Lightning was striking everywhere, it was going in all sorts of different directions and struck in the places that you would of least expected. Mouse’s cat bowl was outside and it was silver, so it was attracting the lightning. I picked it up and started running for the door. It was an big mistake. I got struck. There was nothing I could do. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t yell. The cat bowl was still on me so I knew I was going to get struck again.

To Be Continued...

Series Coming:
Lightning - Strikes Back - 1
Lightning - Pay Back - 2
Lightning - Stormy Night - 3
Lightning - Thunder Storm - 4
Lightning - Flash Out - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7