Tuesday 26 November 2013

EMILY’S DIARY’S MY FAMILY


EMILY’S DIARY’S MY FAMILY

This is me Emily Fall the best kid in the family, well thats what I think. I have two brothers, did you hear that? I have two brothers. To be honest it is the worst thing in my life. Having two brothers is really hard to deal with especially when they blame things on you.

Like, would you put a cookie in the DVD player and shut it?  No... that was my little brother Tommy. He is cute on the outside but evil on the inside, he is 2 years old but don’t be fooled by him. Once when a lady was playing with Tommy, Tommy got angry and he poked the ladies eyes.  The lady was ok with that, but she fell and hit her head and you do not want to know what happened next.

Then we have my older brother who is now 13, his name is Zac.  All he does to me is pushes me and he does not let me talk to him. My mum says that is just what teenagers are like and just to leave him. I think that he just needs a kick up the backside to treat his siblings like his friends. But I would get told off if I did anything like that.

Then there is mum she is the best mum in the world, the only thing wrong about her is she believes in Tommy and what he says so I always get in trouble.  Mum should listen to the more mature kids like me. My mum works as a teacher at siveer primry school that is the school that I go too.  Then there is my dad he is the nicest in my family, the only thing I do not like about him is that he is a bit secure with safety he does not let me have freedom.  And my dad works at a designing company, cool right? Well, I think it is.

Oh can I tell you a joke?  Knock! Knock! Who’s there? Pie! Pie who? Pie you are... no no no, that is not a joke here’s one. I think you like owls? Knock! Knock! Who’s there? Who! Who, who? I told you, you like owls. Ha ha ha funny right? At school my teacher is name is Mrs Pee and when someone asks to go to the toilet the whole class starts to laugh and laugh and then when our teacher asks us why we are laughing.  We have to make up an excuse.

Did you know that I made up a word its compotous and compangewlist.  Compotous means when you are excited and sad at the same time and compangewlist means that you are fabulous!  I use those words all the time. My best friends name is Isabella and she is really nice to me. She is so rich because her dad is an inventor and he get 1000000000 (there’s too many 0’s for me to say!) per invention he does. So when I normally go to Isabella home I get $50 but I  normally spend it in a week so I try and go there everyday if I can.

Well that is all I am going to talk to you about today, see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7