Monday 11 November 2013

Teacher machine Writing

Teacher Machine

Ring, Ring. There goes the bell, the start to a new school year. New class, new friends and new teacher. What will they be like? Strict or casual, mean or nice?  No one knows... well except the teacher.

Here I am first time in this classroom, the teacher, Mr. Jack is sitting at the head of the class. He looks like a nice guy, like he's going to help us more than tell us off.

It’s time for maths and I have a hard question. I had sit there for about five minutes when the Mr. Jack came to and asked if I need help I said yes and he started to give me examples of the type of question I was stuck on, he even cracked a few jokes while he was at it. He is really helpful.

Lunch has just finished and I’m really  tired, I was wondering how I was going to be able to get through the rest of the day without falling asleep. Just when I was going to get my stuff out, Mr. Jack announced that we had five minutes of rest. I couldn’t believe my ears he was actually giving us time to rest, it’s like he read my mind.

Well resting time is over and I feel much better, I walk over to get my stuff now I have to do writing the topic is free writing. I decide to write about my new teacher and I start writing. Two hours pass like just two minutes, and before I knew it it was half an hour till the end of the day. Mr. Jack told us to pack up, I wondered what that was for.
I had finished packing up, Mr. Jack told us to line up outside because we’re going to play a game!

My new teacher is the best one I’ve had yet he’s everything I wanted him to be.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7