Monday 11 November 2013

The scariest animal in the world: Demon Leopard

"Oh my gosh!", I said with shaking knees and hands. " That Demon Leoprad truly is the most scariest and dangerous animal in the world!", I said to my pet dog Lucky as he tried to catch his breath. " You know what Lucky! I could write all the things that I learnt about the Demon Leopard after that disgustingly horrible experience", I said while I was trying to pull out my diary and pen but there were so many survival knick knacks that I brought with me inside my bag that it took me a whole 10 minutes to find my diary and finally I found it and I started.....

9:43 pm Place: Unknown Date of writing: 11/11/13
Dear Diary,  
     Oh my golly gosh!Did you know that I was almost eaten whole by a Demon Leopard and know my hair is mucked up and my beautiful camoufladge heels are now covered in mud!, but anyways I only had  a 1% chance of surviving and guess what?... I survived and basically im somewhere in the woods and im lucky enough that I had my pet, Lucky (See what I did there?)I am also lucky enough that the Demon Leopard accidentally got hit by a tall tree and it hurted that Demon Leopard pretty badly so it got a horrible wound  so I survived luckily and all I need to do now is to escape this place

Oh! and also if anyone finds this diary there are some things that you need to really know about a DEMON LEOPARD.

1. It is the most scariest animal in the world (Maybe even in the Universe!) so never go hiking without a map but I ran so much that I dont know which part of the woods I am in so Yeah!

2. A Demon Leopard can runa nd swim as fast as the speed of light!
Any Demon Leopard can travel more than a thousand miles per minute and when you are caught you are going to be dead meat.

3.It has the best eyesight in the universe
It can see you from a mile away and can see you in pitch black darkness.

4. It can regenerate
It can heal wounds, scars and bone injuries in less than a minute and even when it gets injected with poison it doe not work! and the only way to kill one is when you attack and aim at the wound when it is trying to regenerate a mega large wound because it would hurt more and eventually it would die from the pain since now the wound is really deep inside its flesh.

5. It can hear you and smell you even when your wearing an anti smell clothes and not making any sound.
It is super dangerous to be near a Demon Leopard because if you make the wrong move. BYE BYE life of yours!

and basically that's all you pretty much need to know about that super vicious animal right now and im pretty much losing time I have to escape before they find me.

Good luck for me, 
         Janiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7