Thursday 28 November 2013

I am going to talk to you about something you do not know about me.


Hi it’s Holly here,  today I am going to talk to you about something you do not know  about me.

It started on my first week of school at Summerland we were doing work inside class when one of my friends asked to go to the toilet and I had to go to so I asked to go to the toilet too the teacher said yes so me and my friend went into the toilets then my other friends started to come in to the toilet too. I asked them what   are you doing here they said that they needed to  go to the toilet too. So I said ok, just as I was walking into the door to the toilet my friend said right your name on this paper. What I didnt rearlize was that the pen was a vivid. I was leaning on the wall after I had wrote my name I gave the paper back to the girl and she said look Holly wrote her name on the wall. I got in trouble and had to sit outside the office, I didnt not get in troublel by mum because she knew that it was just my first week of school. And I was only 5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7