Friday 29 November 2013

My Teacher Machine

I couldn’t believe I had a chance to make my perfect teacher! I looked towards to the magical teacher machine thinking of what i’d say. I started saying what wanted my ultimate teacher to be like. 


 ‘I would like my teacher to be an average height, not to short and not to tall. I want her to have long black smooth hair with a shade of brown and have emerald green eyes. She will be wearing a black shirt of glowing cat eyes and a grey leopard printed pants. She will be wearing long golden earrings in the shape of a three and wore lots of gold bangles on her hands. She will have black shoes with bright white laces and in her hands she will have a brown short-haired cat with glowing blue eyes with a black collar which said ... in gold and a green stone which looks like a real emerald. She will be patting her cat when I walk in and ask if I’d like to pat the cat.

 My Perfect teacher will have to be very kind, caring and thoughtful. I would like my teacher to be kind, for example, If I Don’t understand a writing strategy I would like her not to get angry and teach me again and go through the steps carefully and make sure I understand. My teacher machine will be a fun and happy teacher. 


 I would want her to have fun when she teaches and not get bored. I would want her to be funny and tell jokes and teach me lots of fun and y easy ways for me to learn. I would like her to teach me new ways of studying like instead of researching about a dog, bring a real dog for the day. I would like the teacher machine to do lots of fun things like art and music. I don’t want her to be too funny and happy and not worry about problems but to relax and be a great teacher to the students.


 Another quality I would want my teacher to have is to be very Encouraging and supportive. For example, If They put me for a level group and Its too hard I would want them to tell me that I can do it and support me if I make a mistake. And if I wrote some writing I would like them to give me lots of feedback of things I did well and things I need to improve on and support me with it. I want her to encourage me in a good way and not force me to do something I would not want to do. I want her to tell me ways that I can be more better at things like getting a faster time for basic facts or ways I could use wicked words.’

  'My teacher machine will be understanding and trustful. I would want her to understand me and be someone I can trust when I need to tell something. For example if I see somebody Stealing something I would want the the teacher to understand me and trust that I am telling the truth. I want my Teacher machine to be thoughtful and think about if something is easy or hard and help me if its too hard for me.'

'I would also want her to be caring and care for me and not ignore me. I would want a kind, caring and helpful teacher. I would like her to love wild animals. I would want her job to be a wild animal researcher and a teacher and go on lots of journeys with animals and tell the class about her latest discoveries and share her understanding about animals to me.' 

I would want her to teach lots of things about animals and never do anything bad to animals. I want her to have 2 cats and to dogs. Now I have told what I want my perfect teacher to be like, Trusting, Fun, Creative, Challenging, Interesting and thoughtful. I wonder how the year will be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7