Wednesday 4 September 2013

JOURNEY THROUGH MINECRAFT PART 3 STUFF IS GETTING DONE

We wolk up the next morning next to ouer beds I was realy mad so I hopped on my horse then got out my leash becuse I had seen a donkey down in the vally I leashd it and brought it back to my friend I put it in front of him he said wow thanks man I really neded one of these my invintory was getting kind of full. here i'll un leash it so you can tame it oh by the way I built a nether porthole do you have any rails I want to build a rail way to it ok i've got a full packet of powerd rails and a full packet of reaguler ones lead the way and I will place them behind you ok I said follow me soon we had a rail way all the way to my nether porthole we went through it to the nether we founed a blaze spawner we killed a few blazes then made 4 brewing standes then got some nether brick brewing room soon we had 10 chests full of potions we went back to the overworld and chooped down a  tree then made some sticks then made a few picaxes and mined 120 cobblestone then went back to the nether and built a huge brewing and potin storege made entirley out of cobblestone I said to my frined lets go back to the overworld and build a wheat farm I alredy built a chicken one oh that remindes me they shouled have laid some eggs by now so we went back to the overworld Iwent mineing and my freined built a wheat farm I came racing back up to the surface guess what I founed. let me guess dimoneds he said. how did you know. um becuse you are holeding them ok while I am going to put them in our chest i'm going to the nether to get some potions so that we can go hunting. so I went to the nether and got some potions and came back but when I came back to the overworled every thing was a disaster my freined was in a cage and herobrine was running away with our dimonds!. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7