Monday 2 September 2013

The Witches part 1

One night there was a boy with his grandma. The boy always listens to his grandma stories.  And his grandma said"Did you know that witches are real?" "No" said the boy."Well, I saw a witch once" said the grandma and the boy said with excitment "When, Where!" then the grandma said "I saw a witch once when i was a little girl and do you know what they look like?" "yes grandmama"the boy said "Ok then, they have long nails, no toes, and a blue tonge by licking the ink." "oh my that looks scary and creepy!" the boy said. But then the grandma tuck the boy to bed and the grandm said"goodnight we will talk about it tomorrow. Until the next morning........ the boy had breackfast and told his grandma "when are you going to tell me the story grandmama?" "atfter you finish breakfast" she said and the by said "I had finish my breakfast" and she said "oh that was quick!" ok i will tell you about the witches now"

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7