Thursday 5 September 2013

My favorite movie

One of my favorite movies is despicable me do you know why because there are minions in it. My favorite  minions are Carl and Paul because they are funny because they fight each other. They fight over bananas they fight over food they fight over everything. Know I will talk to you about each other we will first start with Carl.

Carl has one eye. He try s to be better when Paul but the things he tries to do just makes it worst. Carl is also very silly. And he thinks he very amazing.

Paul has too eye he thinks he the best but he is not instead he just shows off. Paul is also very smart.


Know we will look at what they look like?

1 comment:

  1. An interesting start Holly - but I wonder... what IS a Minion? How would you describe one to someone?

    Miss Signal

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7