Wednesday 25 September 2013

traped in the nether part 1 setting up.

this morning i woke up to a special sight i was in minecraft and a dog was looking at me in my bed i looked around and the world was just like my world on the computer. i looked around and saw my portal and village and my four story house i looked inside my house and there was a crafting bench and everything i had put there i went into  my mine a noticed something in my chests six diamond i made a diamond sword,pick,and shovel once i had done that i looked down and saw someone mining it was my friend. i called him up and he came to see me he came and i gave him some amour i already had some diamond armor so i gave him iron armor mine had enchanted stuff next we went to the nether and got him quartz and made him a quartz and obsideon house.

to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7