Thursday 26 September 2013

My pet fish

My Pet is a fish. Its a goldfish and its name is Chippies. I named my fish chippies because I wanted to name my fish to have a name which is something unusual and interesting. I am not sure if its a girl or boy. Chippies has been my pet for 1 year and about 2 months. My pet fish lives in a tank. Chippies lives with my sisters fish which is a black fish with huge eyes. Chippies and the other fish like chasing each other and swimming around the tank together. I like Chippies more because I think the other one is a bit lazy. The tank has 1 tree and blue stones. My pet fish got sick once when We went overseas. The people who took care of it fed too much food and it got sick and they didn’t even tell us. Finally we bought this thing that we pour in the tank to take the sickness away. When I feed my fish it catches the food, the other fish never gets the food while its sinking. Whenever I walk past the tank Chippies comes and follows me. If I put my hand/finger In the tank it comes and nibbles it. It sometimes tickles. Only my fish does it. My pet fish is a great pet! It can do so many cool things other goldfish don’t do. I really like my fish. I wonder what is it going to do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7