Friday 27 September 2013

JOURNEY THROUGH MINECRAFT PART 7 THE FIGHT

we saw a wither we knew what we had to do. why is minecraft being so hard on us my friend said we went and got our swords when we came back the hill was in ruins we started ataking the wither that was a big mistake my friend was in trouble the wither had corned him and was about to shoot I raced up to the top of the hill and leaped at the wither and struck the final blow the wither died and i got a wither star but now i was down to half a heart. I showed my friend the wither star and we raced home. to fined our emeralds we made a tone of emerald blocks. we found that we were one emerald short we went into the mine and saw an emerald and raced to mine it.           



                                               TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7