Thursday 19 September 2013

So forgetful part 3



‘’ Okay’’ agreed the girl. They both tucked in the bed and slept. The next morning something suprising  happend. ‘ Look! Look! Ice cream!’’ shreiked the girl. ‘’ This one says my name!’’ the mum said and carefully opened it. ‘’ Yum! Strawberry! My favourite!’’ exclaimed the mum. ‘Please be chocolate’’ begged the girl and ripped her ice cream. ‘’Cookies and cream!, my 2nd favourite’’ she exclaimed happily. The boy ripped his. ‘’ Yay! Lime!’’ he cheered. ‘’ I think yours is vanila’’ the girl said. ‘ Hmm. I think its raspberry’’ their mum said. ‘’ I think its... hmm, chocolate’’ the boy said. ‘ I think its lime!’’ the dad said. ‘’ He ripped it. It was cookies and cream. ‘’ Oh! I wish it was lime!’’ he said. They all laughed. ‘Can I have mine?’’ asked the girl. ‘’ Sure!’’ the dad said already eating his.

The boy laughed and they mum giggled quietly. ‘Mum! When are you going to eat yours? the boy asked. ‘Right... now!’’ she said. They all ate their  ice cream. ‘ You ‘re lucky!’’ the boy said to their mum. She laughed. ‘Yum!’’ the mum said as she ate a bit of the girls. ‘Yours taste’s better than mine! the girl said to the dad. ‘’ Yum! he said. ‘I’m so lucky! The boy said. The girl giggled.

They mum went and played on her piano. They girl sang. The dad played soccer with the boy. They all did these things until 2pm. ‘Mum! When is dinner? the girl asked. ‘Later!’’ replaid the mum. ‘I am going to my friends place’’ the boy said, ‘ Okay! have fun!’’ the mum said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7