Wednesday 4 September 2013

JOURNEY THROUGH MINECRAFT PART 4 THE HEROBRINE CHASE

Quick get him said my friend said so I threw a potion of slowness at herobrine then quikley freed my friend then we both gt on our horses and started chasing him eventually we had to follow him over a lava pool when we got to the other side I leaped off my horse and grabbed him suddenly he telleported to his mansion since I was holding him my friend and I got transported there too we started to look around then we found him in a corner then he got out a dimoned sword and summoned a wither give us back our diamonds you will have to fight for them herobrine said, if you can kill this wither then you can have them then the wither started shooting at us it got both of us and took us down to 2 hearts of health wait a second i said i have a potion of instant death i threw it at the wither it died and we got back our diamonds then herobrine transported us back home and we cleaned up the mess soon we were back to a happy life but that night.

1 comment:

  1. Your series is so exciting! I look forward to the next one each time you publish one. I wonder if next time you write you could check for full stops and capital letters. I nearly ran out of breath waiting for a full stop to come up!

    Thanks, Miss Signal

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7