Monday 2 September 2013

So forgetful part 1


Saturday 22  July

Their was a family. In the family was a dad, a mum , a girl, a boy and a baby. One day they decided to go to the park. ‘’ I really need to go to the shops’’ explained their mum. ‘’I’ll be back in 45 minuetes stay safe, and take care of the baby!’’ added the mum and dashed away. Ring Ring. ‘’hi, oh okay I will  be there, bye’’  the dad answered . ‘’I need to go to your antys house she has got got a big suprise would you like to come?  questioned the dad. ‘’Please can wwe stay here’’the girl begged . ‘’sure’’  replaid the dad. ‘Oh, and take cake of the baby, I’ll be back in 30 minuetes. ‘’Bye’’  replaid the children. ‘Bye’’ replaid the dad. ‘’ Hmm this is boring’’ told the boy. Look there  is a cricket thing’’ exclaimed the girl. ‘’ I’ ll be back’’ answered the boy. ‘’ Go ga’’ mumbled the baby. ‘’ Look their is my best friends! Stay right here I  will be back in a minute’’  spoke the girl to the baby. She sprinted of. The ice cream truck went past. ‘’ Go Ga  Ga!  yelled the baby and followed the truck.  

After  40 minutes the dad came back , then the girl, 10 minutes after that the boy and the mum  came. ‘’You won’t believe what you anty had!  ‘’ exclaimed their dad as he got in the car. ‘’What?’  questioned the girl. ‘’ A little white kitten! ‘’ screamed  their dad. ‘’Hmm at the shops there was a buy one get one free thing I bought a cooking book, a hat, a barbie doll and a t-shirt.’’ added their mum. ‘’ My best friend is going to france next week!’’ cheered the girl. ‘’ I got to play cricket!’’ spoke  the boy excitedly. ‘’Woo’’ cheered the dad.

When they arrived home the ate spagetti. ‘’WAIT! Why forgot...’’ told dad. ‘’SUACE!’’ they all shouted. ‘’ yep ‘’  told the mum squirting all the sauce. ‘’ Bed  time ’’ called their mum .  ‘’WAIT’’ shouted the girl .’’ my little teddy!’’ she said. ‘’Right here’’ told the mum. ‘’Thanks she said.  

Sunday 23 June

In the morning they all waked up and said good morning.   ‘’Good mornig ‘’ said the children. ‘’Ewwww, some one spillled milk!’’ screamed the boy. ‘’ Not me  I’m   still in bed. ‘’ said the girl ‘’Not us we woke up ages ago and today we didn’t drink milk’’ the parents said. Then  that means....

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7