Wednesday 4 September 2013

So forgetful part 2


‘ I’m sure I didn’t see that last night’  answered the mum. Never mind  I’ll clean it’ replaid  the dad.  When the girl went outside something exremaly   weird happened. ‘ Yuck ! Strawberry ice cream with chocolate swirls!’’ Screamed the girl. ‘Oh, What now? asked the dad boredly.  The family crowded up . ‘ It’s just ice cream, not a big deal’’  answered the mum . ‘’ But it’s groose!’’ the girl exclaimed truthfully. ‘’Yea’’ the boy replaid. ‘I’ll clean it’’ the dad answered.

The girl and the boy went to their room. After the ate lunch this happened. ‘’AAAAAAAAHHHH’’ screamed the boy. ‘’ What is it? the mum said. ‘’ Take a look,the entire family crowded. ‘’YUK! the family shouted. ‘We need a cleaner to clean this!’’  spoke the dad . ‘Hi, can you clean..... oh,ok ,I’ll ring you, bye’’ answered the dad on the phone. ‘They can’t come today, they’ll be coming tommorow’’ chuckled the dad. ‘Well I can’t sleep in my room’’  exclaimed boy.

‘ Could you let your  brother sleep in your room tonight? Please you don’t have to wash the dishes!  suggested the  mum. ‘Okay then, you can sleep in mine!’’ screamed the girl.

‘That night when the girl and boy were busy snozing they heard a sound. ‘ Stop that annoying noise’’ said the boy. ‘’ I’m not doing it’’ explained the girl. ‘Well you’re  the only one in the room except me’’ replaid the boy. ‘Okay,wait there is that sound. How can I make that sound when I’m talking? questioned the girl. ‘’ Hmmm,lets tell our parents’ suggested the girl . ‘’ No, we can’t do that!’’ replaid  the boy. ‘Why? wondered the girl. ‘’Because  they’ll think we can’t sleep sensibly.’’ explained the boy. ‘ Oh, okay!’’ the girl aggreed.’.  ‘ Okay, Have you got your torch? the boy asked. ‘Yep!’ replaid the girl as she dug under her bed. ‘Um, I think I accidently left it at my friends house ’ the girl spoke. ‘Ah! WHY DO... Ah,  don’t neglet the torch! So what will we do now! Since you don’t have your torch!’ the boy yelled.

‘ Sorry’’ Apoligied the girl. ‘You still have the torch that grandma gave us’ the girl realised. ‘That  had chew marks on it!’ the boy said. ‘Okay,well lets..AARGH!’ yelled the girl.

‘ Ha ha ha really funny’ the boy said. ‘No really somethings pulling me! the girl shreiked. ‘ I can’t see you!’’ the boy yelled. ‘AAAAAAARGHHH!’’ The girl shouted. The boy ran around the room but he couldn’t feel the girl. ‘No!’’ yelled the boy. The girl screamed. ‘ Help, help come here to the closet!’ the girl said sorta relivedly . The boy thought were the closet was, ‘ Is it at the left or right!’ he yelled. ‘’Right,right quick’’ the girl spoke slowly. He walked slowly to the right, could feel the closet. ‘ Come’ whispered the girl. ‘What?’’ questioned the boy. ‘Just come in’ she said. He opened the door. ‘Something pulled me then let go so I ran here. ‘I’m not sure what it was’ mumbled the girl. ‘What I saw nothing. What did it feel or sound like.’ He asked. ‘I don’t know’’ she said, ''It was something, like a um stick or um broom maybe''. ‘Lets go back to bed  I think its just a dream’ he said. ‘Okay’ She said. The walked to their beds and snoozed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7