Tuesday 10 September 2013

Reading Challenge

This Is my Reading Challenge. In class we have 20 Reading challenges that we can choose from. I chose the 'design a new book cover' challenge. The book I designed a book cover for is, James And The Giant Peach by Roald Dahl.

The reason I put a tree with a big peach and some grass is because it represents the part I enjoyed the most. This is the part where the peach gets really big it falls off. I did this in Pages. I used shapes to create my pictures but the worms and the house I did on kid pix. The house isn't any ordinary house its the horrible Aunties house. I put the worms there because in the book magical worms help James escape from is horrible Aunties.

1 comment:

  1. Great work DL - I love the way you explained what you had been doing and how you did it. Thanks for sharing your awesome book cover. Your blurb makes me want to read this book again!
    Miss Signal

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7