Thursday 11 April 2013

Bubble Writing ( Visit to Mars )

 "Such a beautiful day!",I said as I skipped out of the house.
"Today im going to do my favourite thing. Blowing bubbles!'
"Pop! Pop! Pop!", They go as I popped them one by one. "Just one more blow!", Then I blew and saw a large bubble stood infront of me and which was the same size of me!. I was amazed! "Jump Plop", I opened my eyes and thought that I popped the bubble but Guess what? I was inside the bubble.
" I didnt mean to do that I was just trying to pop it'', I said to myself as I tried to get out of the bubble but it was too late! I was going up and up and up but I cant stop it!. I was a little bit excited and also scared since I might see the leaning tower of pisa and maybe even the whitehouse! ( I was an optimist for a moment) or I could fall in the middle of the Bermuda triangle. I fell asleep and I woke up and realized that I was in another world, New land and new things. When I landed I looked around and saw nobody! I was very scared. Then I saw little round things popped out of a rock. I felt really nervous and frightened when I was getting closer to it to investigate what it was then suddenly an awkward-funny looking alien popped out of the rock!
"Oh hi im Jerry the alien and I guess your one of the humans from planet Earth right?"
"Why yes! I accidently went inside a bubble instead of popping it and by the way where am I?."
"Why, your planet Mars come and ill show you where you can stay until I have found a way to get you back to your home!", he said as we walked to a little rock house. The rock house was amazing it had a bed that floats and a lamp made out of stars and I just can't stop saying amazing! and just by looking at it, it was making me feel sleepy...

The next day I was ready to go home. I was missing home. I miss the flowers that grandma plants and the yummy sandwiches that my mom makes.
" Jerry! where are you? I'm ready to go back home", I said
"Im right over here! I'm inside the bubble!", Jerry said
"Oh have you found a way to take me home!"
"Yes I have!. I have found out that the bubbles that you blew had contained Mars rocks in it and you know that Mars rocks are magnetic",He said as he showed me the rocks that he had found on the bubble that brought me to Mars.
"Oh ok!", I said happily
"I built another bubble which contain earth rocks that has been brought by people who had also accidentally came here and gave me a gift so I don't have to miss them and maybe you might need to go home now I think your mom is looking for you so come on step inside and you can go back home", Jerry said as he showed the door and Jerry also showed that he felt a bit sad that I'm leaving!
I felt really bad.
"I will also be sad if I leave Mars but here keep this", I showed him a crystal necklace that had been given to me when I was a little child.
"Oh thank you so much and you can visit planet Mars again just remember to buy the bubble soap again since that had contained Mars rocks and when you come back here can you bring crystals like this please so I can start a collection of crystals and you know I like collections", As Jerry waved goodbye and I step inside both of us know that we will miss each other.

"I landed in the fresh cut grass and smelt yummy sandwiches that my mom made for me.
I went to the dining table and ate it all up. Yum!

I really want to go there again and it was really fun having an adventure and seeing aliens and being in Mars



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7