Friday 5 April 2013

carried away

Woosh! Boom! goes the door. "BUBBLES I WONT TO BLOW BUBBLES "HUW HUW HUW" Look at the size of that bubble. What should I do with it? I sould jump into it 3, 2, 1, jump. "The bubble went up UP UP! And then his mum turns up, her face turns as blue as the sky when she sees her son drifting up UP UP! A strong wind blows and pushes him as fast as a air plane." where am I going" He is shooting through the sky towards the airport and A PLANE IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF!!!"I 'm so scared!""HELP HLEP" The airplane hits the bubble and it takes him up to space.He lives cause he is in a air bubble He moves towards a different planet he lands on it with a bounce. There are aliens on the planet and they can speck english. The aliens are friendly. The aliens live in bubbles too so he fits in well. thy make him king booble google bubble glup and then they named the planet after him. they make there bubbles out of stuff called gooble rooble and then they mix his bubble with there bubble mix to make his bubble indestructable. He is feeling homesike so he wants to go home. He asks the aliens "how can i get home?" They take him to a slingshot that is aiming at his home plant. The aliens slingshot him safely home. At home he makes a slingshot that is aiming at his kingdom.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your story BK. I especially like the way you used a simile in your writing - it made me create a strong visualisation. The part was when you wrote "her face turns as blue as the sky when she sees her son..." I could just his Mum standing there with a blue face looking all angry and worried! Thanks for sharing this, Miss Signal

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7