Thursday 11 April 2013

Captured and Lost

"AAARGH" my enormous voice shouted.  "I've just been captured and can't escape this net."  I started to feel tears run down my slimy, scaly face.  "I want to see my parents again and I want to play with my friends again, but I can't see them locked up, and thats when they let me out of the net and then I jumped into the ocean and started swimming away.  Once I had them out of my sights, I started searching up and down, left and right, but I didn't see anyone.  I started crying even more than I did When I was in that net and this time, my salty tears, landing in the salty ocean made a dark circle around me.  "I want my mum and dad" I sobbed  "and I want to see my friends again."  So I went deep down into the ocean, went into a dark cave then I went up to the surface of the cave and sobbed there until just then I felt a slimy, scaly hand touch my shoulder.  "M-m-mum is that you?" I sobbed "yes, it is."
"Mum, where's dad" I asked "he's, somewhere" she replied.  "Now then, lets go home" she said.  So we jumped into the water, we swam out of the cave and swam home and then I explained how I was captured and lost.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7