Wednesday 10 April 2013

CARRIED AWAY


Carried Away Bubble story
“Bang” I opened  the door I was so excited to blow my bubbles. I blew and blew until there were bubbles all around and then my best part about it is that I popped them all. Next I blew one more bubble. It was huge!  I couldn’t believe it it was even bigger than me. I had a look at it and then I went to pop it but I actually fell into the bubble! Well that was ok who wouldn’t want to fall into a bubble? Suddenly it was going up and up and higher and higher. I was getting a little bit terrified! I was hoping that it didn’t pop or otherwise I would be falling out of the sky right now. A big gust of wind came. It pushed the bubble with me inside it into some big dark clouds. Then it started to rain. I was really scared now.I thought  the rain drops would be too heavy that it might pop. The bubble started to go higher  then I couldn’t  see the ground any more I was starting to panic. The sun came out,  finally!  I was kind of getting sick of that rain . I could hear something it was like a trumpet sound, well it wasn’t me. I looked around I didn’t see anything. Then the bubble started to go sideways. Now I could hear the sound of a trumpet, it was getting louder. I looked again and I saw a little mouse with its little trumpet playing so loud that the bubble popped . I screamed my heart out then I realised that I was on the ground. Wow I was lucky I didn’t want to fall. It was a strange land, I was standing on clouds made out of candy floss. I took some candy floss as I never knew when I would be eating again . I walked around to have a look I saw a sign it said on it welcome to candyland  help yourself to anything wow I thought to myself. So I kept on walking then I saw a house made out of candy there was lots of candy around it I saw my favourite candy and chocolate I ate a lot of it. Then it was time to go back home so I stood on the edge of the cloud I blew another bubble and I jumped in it. It took me awhile to go down I was jumping up and down to try and make it go down finally it was going down on the way I ate  the candy floss it was yum.Then it got to the ground  I popped the bubble and run inside I tried to tell my mum but she didn’t understand me. She said to me “it would be good if it was real”. So every week  I blow my bubbles and go to candyland and eat candy every day. I started to make house and playground and roads then I thought  to myself wouldn’t it be great to have  people here to live.
By holly

1 comment:

  1. Wow, HS I really liked your story especially when you kept going back to Candy land and you made houses.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7