Thursday 11 April 2013

BUBBLES

Bam the door went flying open as I ran out blowing bubbles.  In one big blow I made the biggest bubble that I could.  I wanted to pop it so I tried to pop it but instead I went flying up far away to a little  place call Don Hill.  Then it pop.  My family was worried, they heard the news.
A lady asked me "are you lost?" and I said yes I need to get back home please.  Ok the lady said so the lady and I walked through the forest.  I  made it home.  I knocked on the door, my mum was surprised I came safely home.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Great work using an onomatopoeia to begin your story. I'm looking forward to reading your next piece of writing where you use great hooks like that!
    Miss Signal

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7