Monday 8 April 2013

Bubbles

BANG! I ran out the door, it was a beautiful day for my bubbles to be blown into the air.  So with my bottle of bubble in my hand I start blowing all around the lawn.  After I had popped the bubbles that I blew, I blew the biggest bubble that I could blow and I realised that I could fit in it.  So I ran and jumped into it.  Floating up, I tried to get out but I just kept floating up and up.  "HELP" I cried as loud as I could but it was no use.  Then I remembered I had the bubbles in my pocket.  I blew bubbles inside of the big bubble and it expanded.  Then I noticed that I was above the Eiffel Tower, and because I was above it I knew I was in France.  I blew bubbles on the top left side of the bubble but it didn't work.  So I got my bubbles, I blew some more bubbles, the big bubble increased in size and then I started to float down.  "Yes just what I wanted" I started to get closer to the Eiffel Towers pointy tip.  But before I made it a windy storm blew me away from it and back home.  I landed in a tree but luckily I knew how to climb down.  "Lunch time" yay I arrived back at home just in time, but maybe, I might go on an adventure like that again, except maybe more adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7