Monday 8 April 2013

Bubble Writing

"Smash" the door opens. I'm really really excited to blow the bubble and "Pop" the bubble. I blow a big, big bubble. I went inside the bubble and I'm really really "Amazed" I flew up into the sky in the bubble. I flew up, up and up.... 
I went to the sun and "Pop" and I'm on another planet and I'm thinking how many weeks or days until I'm going home?, Suddenly        
I realized that I bought my wand and bubble soap I can blow another big, big bubble to go home! "Yehey" I'm going home! I'm not gonna stay here anymore I'm so excited to see my mom I need to blow a big, big bubble but after an hour the bubble went "Pop" and I fall down "Aaagh" I fall  in the front of hour house I opened the door and I went inside "Yehey" I'm never gonna blow a big, big bubble again but it was really, really fun. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7