Thursday 4 April 2013

The bubble story

SLAM! Went the door I ran outside and started blowing bubbles. I blew one and I almost popped it I blow a second one and I popped it "yay" I said I blew another and again I alomost popped it. I blew one more and it was HUGE! I thought for a second and I wanted to pop it so I steped back an ran... I tried to pop it but insted I fell in it! Boy was I sacerd I was going up and up and up I tried calling someone but no one heard me well as, I was going up I was thinking of a plan to get down. I thought "well what do have? I have my bubble mix and my wand (I call the stick a wand) I thought and thought and thought i had finally came up with an idea. I popped the bubble and well I was in the air I blow alot of little bubbles and I steped down them I eventually came down to the ground I was tierd and I ran out of bubble mix. I made it home safely.     

                                           THE END

1 comment:

  1. I am aglad you arrive home safe little girl.
    I enjoyed reading your history.
    Love you Dadxx.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7