Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sad Sea Monster

Clash,Crash came down the signboard of my store.''Donate for Sea Monsters  Favourite  Meals!'''I called.''Gross food''called my enemy at his store Sea Monsters Treat. Tears were running down my scaly green cheeks. I looked at all the mess I had made.''Oh no'' I said. I looked at a picture of me in front of my store with heaps of costumers. All my Fish Fingers,starfish nuggets were  rotting.'Healthy eating,ha'' yelled my enemy Red Head.I thought hard,all the holiday monsters,kid monsters,work monsters were all crowding up Red Heads store.  I sat down and started eating my starfish nuggets. I went  down to McMonsters. ''One bag of shark chips''I asked Gess Mess. I'm closing the store scaly googly eyes''she said .''Me too''. BAM, I got an EXTRAORDINARY idea.''1 Shark chips with 2 free Sea waves toys'' she told. Listen closely  I said. ''Whisper,Whisper Whisper. .I made green paint while  Gess mess put yellow paint all over her blue skin!''Brrrrrrr'' ''What was that asked red Head.'' ''Messy Scales  grand opening tonight 6pm'' I said.''Make sure you come'' added Gess Mess '' ''Whats that,''I think its a food store'',Yea ,''lets go! told Red Head's costumers ''I will get revenge! cried Red head.''Okey'' told Gess mess I will book in at 4pm tomorrow. I said The grand opening was at  our store.''We will be serving  Starfish nuggets,shark chips ,Great white shark with octopus dipping sauce! we said. WOOHOO! the crowd cheered.The next day a sea man donated us a luxury food shop. Finally we were successful!
The END
''Wait you forgot something'' told Gess Mess ''And Red Head was a guy who cleans tables at our store.
THE  REAL END

2 comments:

  1. Hello this is Wattana & Damien and we are asking your school to please help us we are comparing other school canteen with ours and we want you to send us your canteen menu or send us a link. Our Student Councillors are changing our canteen menu.
    Damien and Wattana Room 5 Melville Intermediate School Hamilton
    melvilleroom8.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, This is such a good story, I really enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7