Friday 5 April 2013

My Musical Masterpiece

"La la la la la la laaaaaa..."
Oh, hi I didn't see you there. What's in my hand you ask?  Oh, this is Gloria, my glorious remote. She can give you the talent to play any musical instrument that you want, including the tuba and the piano-accordion. Of course I wanted to be brilliant at singing, so right now she's helping me become a better singer. 

Let me tell you how to use her. At the top of the remote you will find an on and off button. Simply press it twice. Once you have done that, you will find a selection of instruments.  Some of them are... piano, vocal ability, trumpet, drums, guitar etc. Under the on and off button, there is a volume button to control the loudness of your instrument. 

After you have got your remote under control you can start performing at concerts. People will love you. Suddenly you are rich and famous! Don't you wish you had this remote? Well... too bad! It's all mine! 

So, remember my name AB. Now that I have this remote, you will remember me and my talent forever. Now, if you will excuse me I want to go back to practicing... 
"La la la la la la laaaaaaaaa..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7