Friday 5 April 2013

Carried Away


SLAM! I opened the door I was so excited to blow bubbles I blew many bubbles then I started to pop them Pop, Pop, Pop! “ oh I love to blow bubbles” so I blew the biggest bubble ever then I thought “hmm ill go inside it" then I went inside the huge bubble “ uh oh where am I going’’ he thought that he might go to the sun and die! “hmm I would like to go to London, Paris, New York and India then Pop! his bubble popped he was falling down Aah! and Poof! he landed on a mattress then he found himself near his friends house so he knocked the door and asked if he could drop him at home and he said yes. After his friend dropped him off he waved thanks to his friend and his mother asked “where were you” and he replied “I got carried away”.

                                  The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7