Tuesday 6 August 2013

Imaginative Writing

Banana pants! Chicken cakes! Paint soup! I screamed. "Why are you saying that ?" asked my ponderous alien friend, Dingle-Dob. "I am calling to the banana's so I can make a fierce army. I will then destroy all the colourful bunnies" I exclaimeed proudly. "Actually it's my mum's recipie for her tranparent goo". WHOOSH!!! Sudenly the ground below us dropped, leading to an underground tunnel surronded by water. Suddenly we fell asleep. When we woke up, The most bizzare thing happend. We were surronded by minuscule aardvarks ( they smelt like chicken banana soup). It was outrages. They started to attack us. "Hommon akay waka waka ding dong!" Dingle-Dob chanted. Banana cousins come to me! Whoolop, crash slam! Our pants started to fall to the ground. Luckily they were replaced by apple pants (they weren't very sturdy). As soon as we landed back home, our apple pants left us. Then we realized that we were only wearing our undies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7