Wednesday 28 August 2013

JOURNEY THROUGH MINECRAFT PART 2

I wolk up the next morning and I was in the real world again then my mum  called out are you ready  for your sleep over at your friends house before I new it I was at my friends house after we had played outside had dinner and brushed our teeth we went to bed and it happened again I wolk up and I was in minecraft  but this time  my horse was gone my chickens were gone my cows  and sheep were all gone ! then I saw a trail of eaten grass so I followed it and found half a house and my  friend chopping down a tree nearby I came up to him and said hi he said would you believe my luck I found a  horse in dimoned armor um that was mine I said oh he said well I put it in a stable over there so I went and got it by the time I got back to the house it was finished I started to ride towards the hills my freined said hey what are you doing I said to go get something. later it became night i said to my friend through a thing called chat box this is how i got out last time i said all we have to do is sleep and when we wake up we will be in the real world so we tried it but it didn't work...   

                                                      to be continued...      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7