Tuesday 6 August 2013

The Life Of A Fierce Water Banana

 One night the Fierce Water Banana wanted to swim underground. ''Hmm, I'll go now'' He said. To get to the  underground pool he had to go through the bizarre tunnel.  When he got there he said ''Done''. BANG! A minuscule alien rushed in banging lots of colourful pots. ''Don't you dare enter my pool!'' the alien said. ''Sorry'' the fierce water banana said. The fierce Water Banana looked around and thought the pool was transparent. ''Raah!'' A huge ponderous cheetah leaped out. The Fierce water banana stood sturdy. Then they both ran and exited the tunnel. ''That's outrages!'' the alien said. ''I'm so sleepy, I wish I was asleep''. The Fierce Water Banana  said. ''Well,I guess I'll go back to Saturn. Bye!'' the alien said. ''Bye'' the Fierce Water Banana replied.  The alien walked away, So did the Fierce Water  Banana. ''Wait! Look a pool!'' The Fierce Water Banana said. ''Yay!'' the alien cheered. They 
both relaxed in the new pool. 

                                      The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7