Tuesday 20 August 2013

Warriors

Leafclan

Pt2


I don't think you wanna do that thought Jaykit.  "I will shred their ears.  Just say their name and i'm on      it k?" 
Yes please Troublekit Jaykit thought but he knew if he let Troublekit do that he would get into trouble For getting Troublekit in extra trouble, and then he would be in extra trouble and he didn't want that EVER!  so he said  "No thanks." 
"OHHHHH" moaned the three kits together  "why not?" asked Snowkit sadly.
"Because I don't want you to ok mini dude.  Just then Jaykit heard humstar call out: "All cats old enough to catch their own prey come and gather here beneath the skyrock for a clan meeting"
"JAYKIT JAYKIT WERE BEING MADE APPRENTICES NOW!" yelled Blazekit obviously extra excited about it.
"Ok then lets go blzpw" 
"What did you just call me?" asked Blazekit,
"I'll tell you later dude."
They padded up to the skyrock looking very pleased and happy.
tThen humstar started "I Humstar leader of Leafclan call apon the name of my warrior ansetors.  These kits have waited long and now there time has come" he stoped quickly then countinued "Jaykit please step foward.  Bushtwig it was not long ago that you were an apprentice.  You have lots of of skills so I hope you will pass them on to Jaykit." he took another breath "Jaykit from this moment on you will be knowen as Jaypaw starclan honurs you're corage and we welcome you as an apprentice of Leafclan." The same thing happened to Blazkit and his mentor was Sunfur. "Jaypaw Blazepaw Jaypaw Blazepaw" the clan called out.  "Now what did you call me" asked Blazepaw "Blazepaw" started Jaypaw "what?" asked Blazepaw "thats what I called you" finshed Jaypaw "So you called me BlazePAW when I was a kit?" 
"Um...     YES! what do you think?"
"I think.... THAT WAS VERRY DUMB! WHAT IF YOU HAD BEEN HERD WHAT WOULD YOU DO?" 
"I would NOT care a bit ok" replied Jaypaw more sharply than he meant but not by much. Very much angered still, he didn't care.
To be cointued.....
The End?....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7