Tuesday 13 August 2013

Imagintive Writing

Last night I was asleep and a few minutes later I heard a crash. It was an alien ship and I saw some of lights on the alein ship were not broken. The light was so colourfull but then I saw a shadow appear. The light  went on and went off. Then I went downstairs to eat something from the fridge i took a banana then ate it. Then I heard a big chomping sound it was the alien that I saw in the shadow. It was lke a minuscule dog but it has 4 eye, 6 legs, and 2 fierce sharp teeth and a very long tail with spikes. Then it dig through the wood and into the soil. It dug underground and it looks likes a tunnel. But I saw a pipe and  it was leaking out water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7