Thursday 8 August 2013

Imaginative Writing

There was once a little boy named Jacob. One day Jacob saw a Alien. It was quite bazarre seeing an Alien on earth. The Alien was really minuscule, and it went so fast when it was walking. It was weird because Aliens are usually green and ugly and filthy, also quite fierce, but no not this one... This one was actually cute. How ever this Alien could talk, and I know that Aliens can actually talk, but I could understand what it was saying. Anyway let's get back to the main subject. I started walking towards the Alien to shake his hand. But, then I saw a pile of leaves and I went to go and walk on them, to get to the Alien. Then the Alien ran to me and held my hand. All of a sudden we fell through the pile of leaves into an underground tunnel tunnel full of coulorful water. Well i think it was water? but when we got closer it looked hard. Then we landed and it was ice. Then we both fell asleep. Into a deep, deep sleep. Then I woke up and picked the Alien up.  My gosh it was really ponderous. Then I found a banana in my bag and gave it to the Alien. The Alien was actually the one that saw the banana. For a moment there I thought that my bag was transparent... But luckily it wasn't, the Alien could just see the banana sticking out from my front pocket, only because it was unzipped. Then all of a sudden the Alien just disappared, it was outragous because he just disappared just like that, while I was still talking to him. I mean, I even know his name, I didn't even get to know him. But then later on i just forgot about all of that crazy buisness that just happened and just started walking home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7