Wednesday 21 August 2013

JOURNEY THROUGH MINECRAFT PART 1

One morning woke up and I was in minecraft I looked around I was in a forest biome  I went  and chopped down a jungle tree and turned the wood into wooden planks then I built a house then I made and placed a large chest and crafting table then i set out to find a village on the way i passed 3 surface iron then i had passed a water fall and a lave fall so using my bucket i made i made obsidian then i built a nether portal lucky me i spawned in the middle of a nether fortress i saw a chest it had  diamond horse armor in it so i went back to the overworld  i put the Armour on my horse and we road off into the night.

                                       to be contenued... 

1 comment:

  1. great story although a bit fast and instruction like at the start.You also need better punctuation but a part from those two things it's great.

    JS.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7