Friday 23 August 2013

It was a dark and stormy night.........

It was a dark and stormy night, I couldn't sleep. I didn't know what to do because it was way to loud. I tried to turn my radio up and listen to it but all I heard was BOOM BOOM BOOM nothing but thunder and hail. I tried putting ear muffs on, I tried listening to music, I tried closing my eyes, I tried tucking my head under my pillow but it didn't work. I tried everything I could think of. I started to hear my dog scruffy, bark. Scruffy was barking at the thunder. So now I had to listen to loud thunder and loud barking, it was anoying. So all I did was lie on my bed. But the lucky thing was it wasn't school tomorrow. About 3 hours of listening to that it was morning, but it was still going. I hoped out of my bed to see my mum she had red eyes cause she was so tired. We both went into the lounge while dad was asleep. I said to my mum while we were walking to the lounge "I can't believe dad slept through this". But before she could answere she screamed Ahhhhhhhhhhh there's a leak in our house. By the time I saw the leak we were both screaming. There was a big puddle of water. We started to get buckets and carry water outside, but we had to be quick because it was raining. It was 12:00 and the rain and gne down so it was only drizzling. Which is great. We blocked the whole up. By the time we finished things it was night. I went to bed early and had a fantastic sleep.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7