Friday 16 August 2013

Imaginitive writing-Mnecraft

Crash! What was that I whispered to myself then I looked out the window and saw it a huge UFO (unidentified flying object) had just crash-landed in our backyard! And out of that UFO came a transparent, but colourful alien that was eating a bannana, yes you heard me a bannana! Then the alien looked up at me and teleported into my room! I was so scared that I barley moved, then the alien walked ponderously toward my computer. Now I understand why he teleports himself. So as I was saying the alien looked at my computer screen and fired a firece looking tunnel/beam I did'nt really know why he did that beause I was just playing Minecraft, my favourite game. The next thing I knew was that I was being sucked into the tunnel and transported into Minecraft! And the last thing I saw was the alien fast asleep on my bed! When I got transported into Minecraft, I spawned in a fairly bizarre point and next to me was a wolf and a skeleton. The skeleton was about to shoot me with his bow, but I acted fast and the arrow just missed me! Then I started punching the skeketon and soon enough he was dead and I got his two arrows that he did'nt use and his bow and a bone. I thought what should I do with a bone? Then I had an idea was the wolf still there? I looked around and...Yes! It was there. I decided to tame it, I gave it the bone and I saw a collar apear on it. Yes I had tamed the wolf. Then my trusty wolf and I came up on this weird looking portal type thing. "Wait a minute" I said "I know this, I have seen portal before, its the portal to the Nether!" Now I get it! We need to build the portal to the Aether, thats the portal to home! But before we even think about going in there I need to get more resources. So I set to work, my trusty wolf beside me. After a minecraft year I was finally ready to go to the nether! I had fully enchanted full diamond armor with fire resistance and feather landing and I had a fully enchanted bow and a diamond sword both with Fire aspect 5 and knockback 6 and I had fire resistance fire goggles. The first thing I saw when I entered the nether was a ghast greeting me with a fireball but thanks to my sword one swift swing and the fireball got reflected at the ghast and he was dead. I looked where he died and there was 3 pieces of gunpowder there and one ghast tear. I didn't really know what I should do with the tear I know that it can be brewed but I don't have a brewing stand , but nearby I saw a blaze and it saw me. the blaze went on fire and shot 4 fireballs at me, unfortunately theese fireballs couldn't be reflected but I didn't care cause I had fie resistance armor on! So I took no damage at all and killed the blaze easily and I got his blaze rod. I decided to craft a brewing stand and brew the ghast tear and I got a potion of regeneration. I looked at my health bar and it was full I decided to keep the potion just  in case if I accidently hit a zombiepigmen. I looked around and soon enough I found glowstone on the walls I mined the glowstone  and headed back home. Once I got out of the nether I set to work, I had to build the portal to the aether. Once I made the glowstone frame I got a water bucket and poured the water in the frame and it worked! I saw a blue thing appear in the frame and went through the portal to home! Once I got home I saw that I looked normal but my wolf was still there beside me and he was still tamed and I still had my armor on and I still had my sword and bow. I also saw the alien fast asleep on my bed so I killed him with my diamond sword and thanks to my fully enchanted full diamond armor it was really easy to kill him, and when I had killed him, I then went back to living my normal life in my normal house with my new pet dog/wolf. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7