Tuesday 20 August 2013

The Bat who couldn't fly

Hi! I'm star! Not the Star in the sky the other Star, the bat, you heard of me?'Star! Go to flying  lessons!' shrieked my mum. Okay! I replied to her. I  walked along. 
  'Okay class who's excited?' The teacher said. ''Me!' the class said. ''Okay!, who's had a bit of practise before?'' The teacher said. ''Me!'' said the entire class raising their hand in the air, except for me. ''Oh! Star can't fly!'' yelled one of the kids. ''Not that. She hasn't learnt it yet'' told the teacher. Well the teacher was wrong, I had a bit of practise but I just couldn't fly. My parents were so worried they let me stay in rest for 12 days! But I just couldn't fly. '' Now, class hold on to your  stool and slowly flap no flying just flapping'' the teachers said. Every one went to their stool and flapped gently. I tried to flap but my wings  just didn't move.  '' I think you've got a serious case of nonflappingwings3,78663''the teacher said. '' Wow! Never heard of it! Whats that?  That sounds serious!'' the students yelled.  ''Hmm whats that I said. ''Oh no! We need to send you home! Hurry! Dark eyes! Upside  down and Black! Come! '' yelled the teacher.
 Soon my parents came to pick me up. ''Whats wrong? Did she fall down? My mum asked. ''Think happy thoughts!'' Dad said. '' She has a serious  case of nonflappingwings3,78663! Do something!'' shouted the  teacher. I went home and had a nice rest. The next morning we went to the Doctor.  ''Answer these questions'' the doctor said . They started to ask the questions.

  1. Did she have a head ace?
  2. Did she jump 16 times?
  3. Did she goto flying school yesterday?
  4. Did she ever go to rainbows end?
  5. Is she born on 6,jan ,1885?

''Um,no,no,yes,no.no way!'' my mum said. ''Hmm, I think we have a problem here'' the doctor said. ''She can't fly until she's 16 years old,sorry'' the docter said. ''16 YEARS OLD!'' I said. '' I'm sorry star, just  8 more years'' My mum said. '' Come, lets go home'' Dad said. I moaned sadly. When we flyed on our flyer I saw night- night flying around. She was my next door naighboor last year, but moved for her dads job. I sat down and looked at the ground and cried. Knock!  My mum went to the door. '' Hi!'' she said. I heard a whispering voice. ''Okay! Good news, Star will like that.'' my mum said. ''Whats that?'' I asked. ''Suprise!'' my mum said.

                                           To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7