Wednesday 27 March 2013

Bubble story!

Pop!Pop! was the sound I heard when I blew my AWESOME bubbles.I took the most biggest breath and blew . Whoosh came a HUGE bubble nearly the same size as Me! I took a look at the city and went in the bubble. I tried rolling in it when suddenly,the bubble flowted up in the air and I was in it! ''Help,help'' I called as I drifted away.I was so scared I fainted. About 10 mins later I saw bright green grass and a shiny blue waterfall in front of me.I swam into the water. I gleamed at this magical place.Then I realized  it was getting dark and I closed my eyes and slept.
Who is this!''Whats that creature'' shouted very disgusting creatures. Just imagine, a small creature about 15cm tall,but NOT a baby, Head of a rhino and body of  bright pink branches. ''Um'' I said.''GET OUT OF HERE!'' one screamed.''STOP!'' screamed a tall evil looking lady.''move over'' she said. She looked at me angrily.''What do you think your doing'' she asked. ''I  was in a...'' I said until she said,Come to my office''. It was a tall building I starred at it amazed. In her office were only two colours red and black. She leaned on her desk and asked me what happened. I started to tell her what happend .She looked puzzled. She clapped slowly.She went to a closet and took out an photo album.'Open it''she said calmly. I opened it. There were heaps of BORING photos of her blowing bubbles and in 1 picture there was  her INSIDE A BUBBLE! I looked at her.''ha ha ha '' she laughed.''Tea time'' called one. ''Since your here would you like to join us for tea?''she asked.''sure I said.I sat down.They gave my this green and a bit of orange soup with plums sticking out.I didn't want to eat it.''Try it''Try it'' they chanted.''Okey'' I said and took a sip.''Yum'' I said. I was not lying.I spent 1 day with them and realized they were funny and very friendly.''Hi I am Wizard John and I have magic to make you go back to earth'' he said. ''This is a box that will make you able to visit any time you like,you put your hand in it and it will bring you here''. I took the box and waved to them and came bake to my real home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7