Thursday 7 March 2013

My favourite part of my body is .....




My favourite part of my body is my birthmark. I like my birthmark because when I look at photos with my family we can tell its me! My birthmark is under my left eye. Its starting to fade away now but when I was little it was much bigger and dark red. Now my birthmark’s pink. My birthmark does not do anything but I like it because its one of the reasons i’m me. I think one of the reasons I like my birthmark is because i now  about it. All I know is what it looks like but i don’t know how it got there.

3 comments:

  1. How cool that you love your birthmark. I too used to have one that slowly faded - but it was on my leg. Have you heard all the old wives' tales about birthmarks? Perhaps you could invent your own.

    Miss King Pt England School

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great part of you to be proud of! You sound like you really know who you are.

    I like how you have written such great detail about why it is the favourite part of your body - explaining your ideas makes me understand your writing.

    Awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was interested to read that your birthmark has started to fade as you have grown older - I didn't know that could happen. My sister has a birthmark on her foot but it has never faded.

    Mrs McGhie

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7