Monday 4 March 2013

fairy fall's

The whole of year five and sixs from room 3,7,15 and29 went to fairy fall's it was so fun. We went across bridges,lakes,roots and rocks. It was sometimes scary for me because I looked down the edge and it was a long way down. So I stood to the opposite side. There were big trees We had to go under or over the trees.There was a funny looking tree because it went up then left then up. It looked like a pole everyone laughed it wanted the sun light that's why  it was bent. We had to go up a hill and my legs got so tired. I got so sweaty it was not nice I stunk.It got worse there was another big hill. But the most important thing is that we had fun.

1 comment:

  1. What a clever tree to keep changing the direction it was growing in order to reach the sunlight. I think I might've found it scary being close to the edge too.
    Mrs McGhie

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7