Tuesday 5 March 2013

My Favourite Part Of My Body

Well, my name is Sky, Annelise's blue eyes. I'm her favourite part of her body! Why you ask? Well...  the first reason why is because I help her see. Seeing is a very useful skill. Secondly Annelise's favourite colour is blue. When Annelise wears blue people notice me more. The last reason why is because I'm unique. Most people have plain brown eyes but I am interesting. If you look extremely close you can see light swirls. I am slimy so NO ONE wants to touch me. I am constantly being used because if she didn't use me she would be very sore from constantly walking into poles. (she is very clumsy you know). I am also very easy to use. Annelise just opens her eye lids and I do the rest of the work. Now I'm feeling quite tired from explaining how amazing I am. Time to shut down. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. You have described your eyes in a really cool way. I bet it would be sore to walk into poles, lucky your eyes look out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7