Tuesday 5 March 2013

MY FAVOURITE PART OF ME ?


My favourite part of me is ?

my flexion creases because they are in shape’s tell me who is from my family and who is not. I also like my flexion creases because they show my creases when i make a fist. We are all born with flexion  creases and that make’s it awesome because every one’s line’s are different. Some people say that our line’s mean thing like your life line people think it show’s how long you will live.You have your flexion creases because they make creases when you bend and use your hand for thing’s. The last thing i like the best is that my flexion creases are in a shape that tell’s me that it is me.
BY HOLLY 

1 comment:

  1. I never knew they were called flexion creases - what an interesting fact. I have lots and lots of creases on my hands. Do you think you get more creases as you get older or do your creases stay the same?
    Mrs McGhie

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7