Tuesday 5 March 2013

My Favourite Part Of Me

Hi guys my name is Hayley and I love my eyes, I love them that much I even gave them a name "Brownie." Now the reason why I love my eyes is because I can see the things I love like, turtles and the colour blue. If I didn't have my eyes I wouldn't know what my favourite colour or animal would be. The second reason I love my eyes is because they're brown. I personally think my down eyes stand out from the colour of my skin, which is cool. There is one thing I don't like about eyes though the brown is a really dark colour so you can't really see my black pupil in the middle of my eye. The third reason I love my eyes is because I can be looking at something but be thinking about something totally different. Now the last reason I love my eyes is because they're very big and I can do a special trick with them. The trick I can do with them is I can lift my left eye and eye-brow up, to make a funny face. I must say it is pretty cool. I wonder what life would be like if I didn't have my beautiful brown eyes. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome description haly! I liked the way that you explained to me why you liked it and in detail. By SR

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes are brown too and I think they're probably my favourite part of me. That sounds like a pretty interesting trick that you do with your eyes and eye brows.
    Mrs McGhie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and yeah I do get lots of people that say to me that the trick I can do with my eyes is pretty cool and unusual.

      Delete

Kia Ora!
Please leave us a comment below and we will reply to you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!
Room 7